I finally decided that it is high time to get this blog going ;) I was putting it off and trying to work on my Polish blog for a while, but this way I will never post anything here.

I wanted to show you my newest discovery - vegan roll on perfume oil. While browsing through Etsy, I found this store that offered 0.5 oz perfume oils, available in 20 different fragrances for 7.5$ - and shipping was completely free! :) I ordered perfume in Orange Blossom. The package was sent day after my order was placed (and I placed it on Sunday, so big plus on the timing). When I got the little envelope in my mailbox, everything was smelling of Orange Blossom - that was a very pleasurable experience. It turned out that the seller from SilverFirsFarm, the store that I purchased from, gave me a little soap sample in the envelope - of course the Orange Blossom one ;) She also wrote me a little note on the invoice, thanking me for buying from her. Great store, I can only recommend it!

And here is the perfume oil:

 I have to say that I was a little disappointed at first. I applied the oil to my wrists (it is advised to apply it to wrists or neck, the places where you can feel your pulse), but it did not work for me at all. The scent was gone after about half an hour. I decided not to give up and give it another try though ;) It turned out that the best place to apply is the inside of the elbow (I have no idea how you would call it in English :D, but this is the place where your elbow is on the other side of your arm :D) - and it worked really well! I mean, I may need to reapply it once during the day, but considering the size of the bottle - I can bring it everywhere with me.

Ingredients: jojoba and fragrance oil (now, that is what I would call a  natural product!)

The smell is nice and clear, not too strong and not too faint, which is a good change from a normal store bought perfume which make you easy to smell from miles away.
Even my husband likes it.

I didn't try the soap yet, so I can not say much about that, but I am definitely curious about that. I may give it a try today or tomorrow. The texture seems to be a little tacky, but I hope it will lather easily and will be nice to use.

I was so pleased with the customer service and free shipping (and the oil itself, of course), that I am definitely considering re-buying from them again :)

Comments (1)

On October 22, 2011 at 6:56 AM , Cat Girl said...

A wiesz,że te mydełka sa rodukowane w Polsce? :) W fabryce w moim mieście i wysyłane np do sklepu Bamboocosmetics (o ile dobrze pamiętam nazwe)