I was thinking whether I should start writing this blog in English for a long time. The biggest reason, I guess, is the fear of being not clear enough or not precise enough in my non-native language. I already have a blog in my native language and it is difficult enough to be as thorough and reliable as I wish to be. But - what the heck - English became "my" language in the course of time, it already happened. I live in US and I speak English on everyday basis. Moreover, I need to get online to even talk to somebody in my native language (crazy, huh?).

I must admit that, although this blog is going to be predominantly about beauty and cosmetics , I am NOT a real beauty junkie. When I read blogs written by other girls out there and see the huge hauls, collections, pictures of stacks of products, I am asking myself sometimes how on earth did I end up writing a beauty blog? But the answer is simpler that it seems - it all started when I decided to stop buying products that were tested on animals. I was looking for help and advice on beauty blogs and honestly did not find a lot of blogs that could help me. Sure, there are millions of blogs out there, thousands about beauty, but most of them are completely and totally not concerned with animal testing. I started writing reviews of cosmetics that are non tested on animals in Polish to 1) make people more aware of the problem 2) help girls that maybe would be interested in not supporting animal testing by recommending good quality cosmetics to them. I than realized that because I live in US, I also shop in US, which means - most of the products that I own are not always available there. Besides, many more people speak English than Polish, so it could theoretically help people from other countries, too. It just makes so much more sense to write blog also in English. .

In the meantime - please be patient with me. Although I do consider myself fluent in English, sometimes I lack precision or necessary vocabulary to describe very fine properties or qualities of certain products, but I hope to learn it on the go :)

Comments (0)